Thursday, November 15, 2007

Always on the prowl.....for panties

Well I'm back at home after a long weekend out of town with my lovely wife S. It was nice to be away from the every day world and being able to enjoy our selves. We packed a whole suitcase full of lingerie to enjoy when we got to our hotel. Some nice panty and garter belt sets, and some silky night gowns to relax in.

We made sure our favorite bottles of wine and cheese and crackers were also included. Yes I let S eat crackers in bed....LOL

Well first thing back at home I got caught up on all the emails that had piled up and got a chance to surf for some interesting panty sites on the web. the first one that caught my eye was a blog



entry by Willie Hewes called Frilly panties - for men
where she says "Let it be known first of all that I am all in favour of men wearing girl's clothes. Whether it's because you like the feel of it, because you want to mess with stereotypical gender conceptions, or because you happen to BE a girl and hence can get away with it; anyone who wants to put on a pair of lacy panties and a skirt is cool by me. You go, girl, boy, or whatever you are. There's really no need to laugh at that sort of thing." I found that quite refreshing indeed.

The next site I ran across was called sophieslingerie.com this place was loaded with pictures
and links for
things like the The top 100 Lingerie Designs which was loaded with more lingerie









And if your on a budget you can get directions on how to make panties on a site that has 1 hour crafts. After checking this place out I ran across another site that would make custom panties at a place called MissyKey.com and starting at $35.00 Miss Kay will make what ever kind of panty your heart desires. Miss Kay says "Discreet and Prompt Shipping to your door Panties are handmade plus free shipping" .....$35.00...I think I'm taking a course on How to Make Panties

Well, that's all for now.....

3 comments:

Willie Hewes said...

Hey there,

Cool blog! The more I think about it, the more the whole men in panties thing starts to make sense. Maybe I should get MY men some. :)

Enjoy your panties!

Andrei said...

Great site with some very nice pics.We need more blogs with quality pictures like yours.

Anonymous said...

hot - and fun! i enjoyed reading this.  readers who may be interested in the worlds biggest and best community for anything goes phone sex are also welcome here.