Thursday, November 1, 2007

My first attempt

Well here is my first attempt to create a blog, I guess. I have had a thread on Literotica for a few years called Men in Panties it has 432,883 view as of this morning and has over 11,291 postings in 4 years. I have enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and thought it was about time I got off my panty covered duff and do one of my own.

What I would like to accomplish? To be a sounding board for all of those guys who wear panties and admit it, and for those who wear them in the shadows by them selves. I'm married and my wonderful wife is the one who actually gave me panties for Christmas 20 years ago, just because I asked for them at a pre-Christmas party, I had a little too much punch at that party. I was blown away when I opened that box that contained a dozen pairs of panties From Victoria's Secret. They were the Second Skin Satin collection, which my wife was buying for herself at the time, I loved the feel of them on her, I have always had a thing for soft satin. When she was around the house, BC...before children, I could not keep my hands off her satin covered touche'
or breasts. I guess that is why she decided to go out and buy some for me.

That was twenty years ago and pretty much the end of wearing traditional mens underwear. Over the years I have expanded, like all who have a lingerie fetishes, and have collected many different panties in many different fabrics and styles....with te exception of cotton. It has to be satin or nylon, from bikini's to full cut and everything in between. It is still fun in the morning to go through my panties and decide which one's I am going to enjoy that day. I have long given up being worried about getting into an accident and havening the emergency room attendants freek out seeing a guy wearing panties....I have seen plenty of real ER documentary's on TV and I know the panties wouldn't phase them at all. So wearing them 24 x 7 is no problem with me.

Over the years my PJ's have turned into satin also.....nothing like satin dreams to relax a guy while passing through la la land.

Well that is a little about me, kind of rushed at the moment but I though I had better start this or it would never get done. I hope to publish something everyday that has a lingerie or crossdressing theme to it.

No comments: