Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TMI Tuesday #111

1. Are you a member of the mile high club?
I know you are supposed to do it in a plane ....I did it at 14,000 ft. in the Rockies..
2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex?
I would have to say the drive in, and a rock concert back in the 70's, and a few times in the forest preserve on a blanket in a nice grassy glen....

3. What is your most embarrassing family moment?
I have thought about this and can not come up with an answer...I don't embarrass easy
4. What kind of birth control do you use?
none...I had a vasectomy ....I'm shooting blanks now
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
refering back to question 2....it rained one of the time at the forest preserve not by choice and it wasn't very romantic, although my partner love to make love during lightning storms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir: I was wondering where I can send my money, for the items that i would like to buy from you. I found a few items that I would like to buy and what your address is. i didn't see it on your web site. Please write back to me when you can all right. Thank you. my E.mail address is rchrdv4@aol.com bye by PS I really enjoy wearing panties, and ladies short skirts. 12/19/07 Wednesday 10:50 PM